Thursday, September 6, 2012

Searching for a Boutique! | Angie Hollenbeck Photography | Lacey WA Photographer

Hey all! Happy Thursday! We are ALMOST to the weekend...whoo hoo! 

This week, I have been taking time to re-assess my goals and made some major changes to my shy little business and boy am I excited! 

One of my simple goals is to connect with a BOUTIQUE! There are SO many boutiques that have amazing, gorgeous products but simply lack the photos to match.

I want to partner up with a (small but legally established) boutique. So, if you would PLEASE get the word out and send any boutique owner's my way, I would appreciate that! 

I may even give a hefty discount to anyone that finds the boutique that wants to work with me.

angie@angiehollenbeckphotography.com

Thanks much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment