Monday, May 21, 2012

Personalized Date Decor

As some of you may know, I am a Pinterest junkie! I came a cross a super cute idea and decided to give it a shot. After giving it some thought, I decided to branch out in the world of design and sell these little beauties. Once I find a super cute frame I will take a few actual photos of the completed project.
Color Scheme: Crimson & Sea
Fonts: Horseshoes & Contribute

This is the first one created (for my family of course)! I was pretty excited to see how they came out. My plan is to matte and frame this and create some pretty awesome wall decor!

There are a few options for color scheme and font...and if you don't seem colors you had in mind, let me know and I will do my best to create it as you visualized!
Horizontal with Adornment. Channel & Horseshoes font, crimson, royal, burnt, and pinky color scheme


To purchase one (for only $8.00 + tax) please visit my website by clicking HERE or copying and pasting this--->  http://www.angiehollenbeckphotography.com/design.html

No comments:

Post a Comment