Friday, May 25, 2012

Feature Friday, Featuring HCS Photography | Angie Hollenbeck Photography | Lacey WA Photographer

I'm so excited to share this weeks Feature Friday, HCS Photography! HCS Photography is located in Hattiesburg, MS and specializes in newborn, child, and family lifestyle photography that radiate warmth and happiness! Heather Stockett, owner of HCS shared this with me:
 "Some of my favorite sessions are with sweet little newborns. Getting to snuggle with them in those first weeks of life is just so special. I also love photographing children! They are so much fun to be around no matter what age. I really enjoy watching their little personalities unfold during our session, and each one is always different. Those sweet little smiles, serious eyes and even the frowns are the reasons I cherish photographing children. 
I am a mother of 3 boys, Jackson (4) and twins, Anderson and Benson (1). I could never be where I am without my amazing husband, Adam. And I give glory to God for my talent. I draw inspiration from my 3 loving, crazy, silly, hilarious, and sometimes cranky boys. Seeing them interact and grow not only tugs at my heartstrings as a parent, but it also allows me to grow as a photographer. When I'm not photographing people, I love photographing fences.
I am Hattiesburg's only NAPCP's photographer and a member of PPA. I'm also an affiliate photographer for the Tiny Sparrow Foundation which donates the photography services to the families of children with life threatening illnesses."
 
 
Definitely check out this girl's amazing talent!!  She is a master of light and my newest inspiration!  :)  Thanks for allowing me to feature you Heather!

 
Email Heather at : heatherstockett@yahoo.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment