Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Eeek! Boudoir!

 I'm super excited to announce that I separated the boudoir side of my business from Angie Hollenbeck Photography and created The Sultry Collections by Angie Hollenbeck Photography. The website and facebook page are up and running but are still a work in progress!

Also, there are very few people who feel comfortable enough to allow me to use their stellar shots in my portfolio so I will be offering a handful of FREE boudoir sessions in exchange for portfolio use! If you or anyone you know anyone is in the Lacey/Olympia area and is willing to be a model, contact me for details!

My AHP website has a direct link to The Sultry Collection's website and you can also find it by clicking HERE.

Please share my Facebook page (HERE) and spread the word! There is nothing like empowering your body and feeling sexy!

There will also be no more postings concerning the boudoir side of business on this page as it will have it's own blog shortly! Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment