Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weds Feb 22, MY FIRST POST! Welcome :)

Ta da! It is time to write my first official post! Today I will simply introduce myself...and introduce you to my life.

I am "mom" to two little boys and one baby girl. Most days- I love it! There are of course those times when you have to clean poop off of the top of the toy box at 6am or wipe syrup off of the family dog, or maybe even explain to your two year old that not every tall African American man is Barack Obama...but all in all, I really am quite blessed.

I am also an Army wife. Let me take a few minutes to clarify that we 1) Are not all crazy; 2) Don't really live like the TV show, and 3) Don't all expect something for nothing. I happened to marry a man that happened to choose life in the military. We are really quite "normal" except in that aspect that we move around occasionally.

Lastly, I am head over heels with my job...which happens to be photography and the main reason for this blog! With the help of my husband, I discovered a few years ago that this is what I want to do each and every day for the rest of my life. I simply adore it. I am lucky enough to be able to pursue my dreams and I am not planning on letting go anytime soon!

The photo was a share from a fellow photographer and it is something that I am planning on looking at often...each word rings true for me!

Until the next post, thanks and God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment