Sunday, September 23, 2012

{M} Family Sneak Peek | Angie Hollenbeck Photography | Lacey/Olympia Child, Couple, & Family Photographer |

Being a military spouse, I understand the importance of family photos, especially pre-deployment. I believe that photos tend to make us feel a bit more connected during the months apart. I was so excited that the {M Fam} trusted me with their precious family moments! I always realize going into a session that with multiple kiddos keep me on my toes, and these little busy bodies were no exception! We headed out to Priest Point Park in Olympia to take these shots...and the rain just missed us! Here are just a few of my favorites from the session. 




 I offer $50.00 off to families and couples facing a deployment as well as 10% off products. 

To schedule a pre-deployment session, please contact me at: angie@angiehollenbeckphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment