Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!! (Winner of Giving Back 2012) | Lacey/Olympia Area Photographer

First let me say that I am SO excited to see the support that these two lovely families received.
 Even though I have not yet had the opportunity to meet them, I can already tell that they are amazing!

This was incredibly close! The winner, receiving a combined total of 152 votes (just 11 more) is................................
...........................drum roll please..........................
Family #2, the Badkes! 
Congratulations! 

Family #1 does also receive $50.00 off any session as well (and that session will include a disk with printing rights).

BOTH FAMILIES: Please email me within 48 hours to claim your sessions! 

angie@angiehollenbeckphotography.com

Thank you for those who showed support! Please check out the mini sessions that are now being offered HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment