Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feature Friday, Featuring Alicia Hoang Photography and Design! Angie Hollenbeck Photography | Lacey/Olympia Area Photographer


Alicia Hoang Photography & Design is located in Dallas, Texas! Alicia's style is fresh, bright, and classic, with a twist of modern in it.


Alicia had this to share about her fab business:
"I love photography as much as the next person, and it's a true gift to have. I've only yet begun my journey, but I hope it takes me far! I can't ever thank my clients enough for choosing me to help them make a moment come to a stop. This isn't just my job, it's my life long duty. I couldn't picture my life doing anything else. << ironic huh? lol I also do some designs on the side, so by all means I'm not a pro at this. I have done a few websites, blogs, logs, and started creating my own planners. I'm also a bit of a baker and crafter, I love to bake cookies, cupcakes, cakes, and all things delicious! I also love DIY design projects, and I'm constantly looking for inspiration. I'm a huge Pinterest addict! Find me there at { http://pinterest.com/aliciahoang/ }!"

You can contact Alicia at:
E | aliciahoangphotography@gmail.com

Take some time to check out her awesome work!  Here are a few of her fresh and fabulous designs!

Thanks Alicia for allowing me to share and feature your photography and design business! 


No comments:

Post a Comment