Friday, June 22, 2012

Feature Friday, Featuring Laura Smith Photography! by Angie Hollenbeck Photography, Lacey and Olympia Area Photographer

Happy Friday!!! Only two more Fridays for me and my husband is home...yay! Now onto this week's lovely feature Friday!

This week, I am featuring Laura Smith Photography, based out of the beautiful Denver, Colorado area. 

Laura is a custom lifestyle and portrait photographer and loves capturing images that show the the relationships between people. Some of her favorites include engaged couples, families and children.  She loves a well-planned portrait, however, her favorite photos usually show the candid moments in between. I couldn't agree more Laura! :)

Laura's photos have a really vibrant yet natural feel to them. She uses BEAUTIFUL placement and lighting to create her one-of-a-kind photos. If you are in Denver (or surrounding areas), contact Laura for a session today! Her contact information is below!  Thanks Laura for allowing me to feature you this week!



If you or anyone you know would like to be a feature on AHP's Feature Friday, please contact me! angie@angiehollenbeckphotography.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment