Friday, June 8, 2012

Feature Friday, Featuring Cathleen Heath Photography!

Happy Friday all! Excuse this late night blog post (usually I have them done the night before) but my husband is out of country and I haven't had as much time to get blogging done as I normally would! Now, back to my fabulous feature this week!

Cathleen Heath Photography is located in Waunakee Wisconsin and let me tell you, this girl has talent! I just spent the last 20 minutes admiring the work on her website...I adore her style! She is really fun and natural. Cate specializes in children, couples, seniors, and (I love this one) pets! I envy those that have the opportunity to capture animals, horses in particular! And she has some amazing shots on her website. 


Cate had this to say about her photography, "I love capturing moments that my clients will cherish and showcase their lives at that time. I'm constantly learning and trying to improve my photography and business."

Thanks so much Cate!! Please check out Cathleen Heath Photography at www.cathleenheath.com or www.facebook.com/CathleenHeathPhotography!

 I hope that you all have a great weekend- it sounds like we MAY get some sunshine here in Washington! Whoo hoo! Until next week,





No comments:

Post a Comment